Your settings for cookies and pixels on

Select which cookies and pixels we are allowed to use. Please note that some cookies are necessary for technical reasons and must be enabled in order to maintain the functionality of our website. If you would like to benefit from every service on our website, please consider that you need to choose every cookie category. For more information, please refer to our Data Protection Information.

    • Maintain the stability of the website.
    • Save your log-in data.
    • Allow to improve the user experience.
    • Provide visual information on locations.
    • Provide visually prepared information on contents/statistics.

You can change your cookie and pixel settings on at any time via our Data Protection Information.


Show Details
Select all Confirm selection

Health & Safety

Access policy

You are welcome at our sites and offices but there are a number of house rules that you will have to follow. These are necessary in order for us to be able to guarantee the safety of both our own employees and of visitors and contractors.

Are you coming to visit?

Visitors are always signed in by a RWE employee/their contact at the security gatehouse. The RWE contact meets the visitor at the gatehouse and accompanies him during his visit. If there is no security gatehouse, the RWE contact will agree on a meeting place with the visitor. The visitor will be notified by a member of the security team at the gatehouse and/or the RWE contact regarding the rules that apply at that site.

If you are coming to work as a visitor at one of the RWE GCC-NL production sites, then you must have completed the RWE Gate instruction session. That gate instruction session includes a test which can only be taken at one of the RWE GCC-NL production sites. You can view the gate instructions here in preparation for the test. The gate instructions are available in various languages. To choose a version in another language, use the website language selector in the top right-hand corner.


Are you coming to carry out work?

Are you coming to carry out work in or within the vicinity of installations, buildings or workplaces where there are risks of sustaining injury? Or are you coming to carry out work based on a contract (carrying out measurements for the purpose of drawing up a tender also comes under this)? Then use the Registration Service for Contractors

RWE Image RWE Image